Are they any 'TRUE FRIENDS' In Reality?

This Question had been in my head for 3 years now since 2010 my first year in secondary school.
My guts tells me there's NO true friends in Secondary school, so i 'acted' along just to blend in with my new class' atmosphere......Anyhow, I managed to make a few friends - girls especially, they seemed nice at first but......After last year and early THIS year 2012 , I discovered that my so called friends I made are A BUNCH OF SELFISH BITCHES that back stabs their OWN friend!! I knew something was up with them i acted like nothing happened and continued to be their 'friend'. I wish I would have the guts to tell those BACKSTABBERS get the fuck off & just STFU!!






P.S



I Know This post DOESN'T make any sense because i just
write what i felt in my heart that's all....... I changed the Blog URL,
Just Call me Either Choco, Minami Or BlackRose! =)

Comments