I AM BACK!!!!!



I AM BACK FROM THAILAND !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gone for 5 DAYS without telling you guys and on December 8th & 9th was hobbycon and i didn't got a chance to blog about it.

During my trip in Thailand, it was nice I took pictures with a baby tiger , an Orang utan ( I hate it, they are irritating...) my cousins and little sister & cousin raced with pigs in the tiger zoo ( it's really awkward.....) I bought a lot of Anime related things it was WORTH IT !!! I bought a Ciel plushie ( which was my first) , Hakuouki desk calender , Katekyo Hitman Reborn buttons , a phone pouch ( Hakuoki- Souji Okita ) , Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka ( i been DYING to own them ever since i started cosplaying as Orihime ).

  Kinokuniya at Central World Plaza had a Hatsune Miku fair and I bought a fan , 3 flies And I saw the life-size board of Miku , Kagamine twins & Luka sadly the staff said no pictures TTATT..... I also bought Magazines and mangas ( Uta No Prince-sama & Hetalia volume 5 ) & An art book ( Starry Sky) . And the Kinkuniya at Siam Paragon was big , sadly that they didn't sell Japanese books. I also bought OTACOOL 1 & 2 and a book - 'HOW TO COSPLAY '. I didn't find CosMode ( My sister's favorite Magazine ) at both the Shops ....

Comments