One more month !!! English version

OMG!!!!
There is one more month till the long awaited HOBBYCON 2013!!
This year, HC is located at Kompleks Sukan Likas.

Here is the map:
Click to enlarge it.



















The comminitee has invited special guest from The Philippines and Singapore.
From The Philippines - Tuxedo Team
From Singapore - Kachang Puteh

I am super excited when they announced that Tuxedo Team is coming!!
I'm a fan of them since I first saw them as Bleach characters.

Tuxedo Team:
I only could recognize Jin.

Kachang Puteh:
Here's a bit info about these two cosers from S'pore.
They are Tessie and Kitska, they attended HC 2012 which is last year
and they are back again for this year!
Tessie as Jinguji Ren ; Kitska as Ichinose Tokiya. 
















This year, I am part of two cosplay groups both day 1 and day 2.
Here are my characters for both Day 1 & Day 2.

Day 1:
Chrome Dokuro from KHR



















Day 2:
Female! Heiwajima Shizuo




















*Disclaimer: ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE SPECIAL GUESTS ARE TAKEN FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!!! DONT SUE ME!!!!

Visit the official website for more info:  http://hobbycon.my/

SEE YOU ALL AT HOBBYCON 2013!!

Comments