OtaFuse 2014 report

Kota Kinabalu's 1st ACG ( Anime , Comics , Games ) event ~ OtaFuse   2014 had ended two days ago.
This year was themed and the theme was Gakuen.
It was fun!
     This year, I was not being a crazed fan like the previous years.... Most of the friends I hung out with are currently overseas studying. In exchange, I got to be a ninja and blend into the background to chat with friends.
   Day 1, I was cosplaying as Hatsune Miku Rolling Girl version. It has the school student feel, fits perfectly for the theme. It was a redo of my previous cosplay. I joined the Anime Quiz for the first time, although I got eliminated in the preliminary round it was fun. Next year, I'll join Cosplay Duo Competition.
    As for Day 2, I used 50% of my potential. I enjoyed teasing and bullying Kise with my Kuroko plush toy. I actually regretted bringing my Kuroko, Kise tried to steal him from me.
     Welp, now that OtaFuse is over had to plan for HobbyCon this December... SPM is two months away~

See you all in the next event!

HOBBYCON 2014

Photos:

Comments