Haikyuu!!

      This will probably be my 2nd last post for 2014 before I join the Scouting Legion to slay titans beyond Wall Rose. 

Gwad naw,

I'll be on a 3 months hiatus for National Service... Curse you government!!! I can't learn driving because on NS!!!

   So, 

I had started to watch the hottest maybe.... Sports anime for this year - Haikyuu!!

 All my friends had been pestering me to watch it, 

I eventually watched it last week ... 

I was super busy with exams few weeks before.

  



   Basically , 

Haikyuu!! Is a sports anime about Volley Ball and the main character is Hinata Shoyo a chibi high school student with a fiery passion for the sports.  He was defeated by the 'King' of the court Kageyama Tobio in their middle school years. I think most of you know what Haikyuu!! Is all about, I'll just skip to my favorite and least favorite characters.

  My favorite character(s):



Tsukishima Kei , my soon to be husbando   I like him because he's a megane otoko and I am a huge megane kon.... He's as tall as my basketball playing hubby Midorima.

 


Kozume Kenma , he's super adorable like a kitty cat . 
He is also voiced by the cutest seiyuu ever!! Kaji Yuuki.
I want to cuddle him!!! > w <
Moving on to my least favorites,

Least favorite character(s):


 
Oikawa Tooru , I dislike him with the same reason why i dislike Kise. 

TOO DAMN ANNOYING!!

So, fangirls don't hate me....  

  Other characters I admire:
Tanaka Ryunosuke aka Botak senpai ( Botak malay word for bald ) , he's my best friend Su's favorite character. I find him amusing and funny.





Sugawara Koushi aka SugaMama. He is just like Makoto , both caring and thoughtful ....

He'd be a perfect waifu.....





 That's about it....

TBH , I am not finished with Haikyuu!! yet but I'd love to share my thoughts after I am done watching.

 
 

Comments