My National Service (NS) experince

Minnasan!!! Tadaima!!!! Ohisashiburi!!!

 I am back from NS and my blog is practically dead & dirty after the last post. * Goes into Levi Heicho mode and starts to clean*

My NS life wasn't what I was planning at first, 

why I say that because I got something that a lot of people wanted when they are at a new place.

Popularity.

I am popular with the boys there and I don't know why....

Here's a fact , 

When I want people to notice me , they DON'T ;

then when I DON'T want to be noticed ,

they  NOTICED me.

Worst of all , 

the boys literally FLIRTED with me!!!!

And I felt like I'm Christa from SnK while in reality ,

I am a mix of Hanji , Sasha & Annine.

    I had fun meeting people there but, 

my friends in KK City are IRREPLACEABLE,

I learnt a lot there and I enjoyed myself there to the fullest! 

   Chinese New Year's coming and I'm excited!

I know this post is short because I'm tired & lazy to talk about it.

Comments