Four Season Toys Fair report!!!

Woop!

    The 3 days event ~ Four Season Toys Fair had finally ended!!

I went to the last day since I was busy on the 1st & 2nd day.

And,

I went as my beloved Nanami Haruka cosplay!!! Gwad.... I love that cosplay

Honestly, 

the Toy Fair had nothing special there weren't any toys on display.... 

I was practically bored to death until I met my amigos that were awesome!!

Luckily, 

There were other UtaPri cosplayers Mikaze Ai & Kurosaki Ranmaru. 5555555

I took pictures with them and yeah, 

I was on cloud nine.

Hipster!Nanami?

Failfie with AiAi

Ai: You got this part wrong.

Selfie with bestie > Mori!!

Selfie with RanRan

Swimmer!Kuroko & Plushie Kuroko   
 Time to prepare for the next event! OTAFUSE 2015!!!!


See you guys in September!



Comments