SPM results and school visitation!

   Yesterday was March 3rd, 

Judgment Day for the candidates of 2014 SPM. 

I was super nervous about it , 

my emotions were out of control and I was a ticking time bomb that could blow out if someone triggered me.

Alas,

I passed the exam and got my certificate! Yay!!~~~~ 

My results , tilt your head to see it

   Now, 

here are the photos around my school that i managed to take....

This staircase is HELL ...

Bio Lab

Physics lab

Chem Lab

Hall way no.1 of All Saints building

Hall way from faculty room no.1

Junior science lab

Faculty room no.1

Stairs to my old class room

Form 3 hall way ~

Cafeteria <Outside >

Cafeteria < Inside>

The hall way that no one uses

Form 1 block

My old classroom at the end of the hall way

Faculty room no.2

POV from above

The library ~

Form 6 block, soon to be my class room

Toilet no.2 that doesnt smells

   I'm staying for Form 6 cause, 

my results was a near miss.....

Meh, 

I can have more times with my friends~

Comments