Aside of being an Otaku, I am a normal teenager

To be honest,

aside from being an Otaku i also enjoy watching American sitcoms.

My favorite is 'How I Met Your Mother' and '90210'.

Here are the images of my two favorite sitcoms.

How I Met Your Mother:
My favorite is Barney, portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris. 












90210:
My favorite is Annie.













    I started watching 'How I Met Your Mother' during my form 1 year and it was funny.
But, I don't really understand the story since I only started at Season 5.
It was a good Sitcom though.... Neil Patrick Harris was also my main reason why I watch 'How I Met Your Mother'. He is really funny.

 Another sitcom I watched was '902010'.
I started that when I was Primary 6, that time I really don't understand the whole series since I was only 12. It was really confusing with all the drama of being in High School. To be honest, I watched this just for my high school life reference.

    Well,
that's all for today!
Do suggest any more good sitcoms!


Comments