Currently watching : Gintama







    Currently, 

I'm watching the most hilarious and epic anime ever " Gintama"!

Why am I watching that anime is due to all the stress I got from my upcoming SPM examination.

Gintama is the perfect 'cure" for my stress.

It got me laughing like a crazed person !

  Being a fangirl,

I had husbando from the series and I had 2 in this one.



Husband no.1 : Takasugi Shinsuke , he is so sexy~

Husband no. 2 : Hijikata Toshiro , he had the same CV / Seiyuu of my other husband Date Masamune from Sengoku BASARA





My favorite female chracter is Kagura, she reminded me of myself. Can eat a lot and carefree .
I like this version a lot. 

My instant OTP is Okita x Kagura , they are so cute together. They always fight each other just like two people who liked each other but uses violence to express their feelings.




Other characters I like are :

Kamui , Kagura's Baka onii-chan




Elizabeth , Zura's pet

Okita Sogo, Do S 


Katsura AKA Zura



This anime is the best! Here's a skit from awesome cosplayers from China with this epic Gintama cosplay.






Till Then~





Comments