Secret post

Hey guys, I know i said i will be blogging at October and as the title says this is a secret post.

Few weeks ago was my school's twice a year fund raiser bazaar, me and my group of anime loving friends cosplayed there. my cosplay was Chrome Dokuro from the hit anime series - ≪家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!≫.

Here are the pictures :


L to R: Meido , Kagamine Len , Kagamine Rin , Rokudo Mukuro , Chrome Dokuro , Hatsune Miku.


















 We had an UNofficial photoshoot courtesy of a teacher and my friend.

The card that we are holding our our character names.

My favorite currently since another picture was missing...

 
This is a FAILED one, I JUST realized we ARE not suppose to look at the camera.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 
A trial shoot... Will redo this..




There will be an Official photoshoot this October! STAY TUNED~







Comments