Kamigami no Asobi review


          Okay,

this will be my first review for a completed series.

I am bad with reviewing and please bear with me. 

   I will be reviewing the Otome game adaption anime - Kamigami no Asobi

This game is produced by Broccoli the same company that produced our most favorite 

Uta no Prince-sama !

My review will be crappy since 1, I NEVER played the game and 2 , I never reviewed ANY anime before.


  



For starters, Kamigami no Asobi or KamiAso is an Otome game produced by Broccoli. 

The game is about gods from different mythology gathered at a school like realm to learn 
about humanism.

The heroine of the game is named Kusanagi Yui < she is in the image. She had long purple hair tied with a red ribbon>

I prefer her more than Nanami Haruka from UtaPri. 

Her eyes aren't yellowish until you can't really tell that she was blind or not.

The anime is a 12 episode anime , but I was expecting it to be a 13 episode one instead.

I was satisfied with the ending , but I am also a bit disappointed that Yui did not end up with 
any of the boys.




Here are the boys, 
From L to R: Apollon Agana Belea, Hades Aidoneus,  Totsuka Tsukito , Totsuka Takeru,
Loki Laevatein, Balder Hringhorni , Anubis Ma'at and Thoth Caduceus 

All of the males are Gods ,

two from Greek mythology , two from Japanese, two from Norse and two from Egyptian.

My personal favorite is Apollon , he is the sun God. 

He is cheerful, ethuastic and friendly.

I will give the raking for character design 8/10.

Let's move on to the story plot. 

The entire series is about Yui was sent to another realm by Zeus to help him with his project~ teach the gods about humanism.

The story progresses as Yui and the gods learn about the human emotion.

As I mentioned earlier, 

I never played the game before so I had no clue about the entire series originally.

The gods are restricted to use their powers in the realm as it is  due that their powers are to strong for the realm.

In order to graduate they had to learn to be more human and fill a container that was hung in the hall in order to return to their own realm.

The ending was a bit confusing for me.

Everyone had to rescue Balder that had became the God of Destruction and to me I was not   really expecting Balder to be like that.

After the whole incident,

the realm that Zeus created was not stable everyone, 

used all of their remaining strength to send Yui back to her own world aka Earth.

In the end,

everyone was greeting her at her shrine wearing casual clothes and Apollon requested her to teach them about the human world.

Overall, 

I give the series a 8/10 . 

Here are some links for the review of the game.



I once again apologize for bad reviewing! 

Hope you all liked it.





Comments