Christmas this year was a little off for me

This year Christmas was a little off for me,

my relatives aren't around to celebrate Christmas with my family.

  Still, 

it was the best Christmas ever!

  On Christmas Eve,

I was at a family gathering at my grand uncle's house.

All my other relatives are there. 

We had a lot of fun and I got soaked because of my male cousins played with water gun and I was the target.

 During midnight,

I opened my first Christmas gift. 

My cousin got me a Kuroko Tetsuya plushie from Taiwan. 

I am a HUGE fan of Kuroko no Basuke and I really liked it!

My Plushie, isn't he adorable!





















    Soon, 

2014 will arrive.

I want to forget all the unpleasant memories of 2013 and move on.

They all say 'Let bygones be bygones'



Happy New Year!!



Comments