Is it too late for me to fangirl over Kuroko no Basuke?

Recently , more like few months ago......

I started to like a sports anime that was once mainstream, my friends kept talking about it and all I was did was listen and shrugged it off when they ask me about it.

Kuroko no Basuke was first influenced by my best friend - X Ku Shao , she was a huge fan of KnB. I only knew about the main character - Kuroko Tetsuya and my first impression of him was ' OMG!!! HE IS CUTE !!!!!' Later, my cousin also influenced me to watch the anime OFFICIALLY.

I did watch the anime , I realized Kise is really annoying and I don't really like him.... Fangirls of Kise Ryota DON'T KILL ME!!! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! 
My favorite character is Midorima Shintaro , the cute Tsundere. But, Murasakibara is soon to be my favorite. He is so adorable~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I can't wait for KnB season 2 this October!! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Comments