New Drama CD recommandation

I started to listen to Drama CD's and I really like Rejet Company's production!

My first series from Rejet was Diabolik Lovers and it was really addictive to listen,

now I started to listen to another series that is also from Rejet- Seventh Heaven.

I don't have a particular favorite character yet, since i just started the series.....

But, I am attracted to Akira from the series, his hair is pale sky blue.

A really rare and nice color.

Here is the picture of the logo:










The picture of the characters:
Akira ( I love his hair color)

Hinata ( He looks cute)

Itsuki ( He looks like an Ikemen)

Kanade ( Kakkoii!!! )
Yuri ( i might like him since he is a megane otoko)
Shion ( He looks bad ass)

Mint ( he looks like a vampire...)





* I got the pictures from the official website!

Comments