HobbyCon 2013 has ended

      Last weekend was HobbyCon 2013.

The event was located at Kompleks Sukan Likas Main Hall.

It was spacious, upgraded and has Air Conditioner! 

There's big screen projecting for the cosplay competition, performances & Seminars!

This year, 

HC committee has invited Tuxedo Team from The Philippines and Kachang Puteh from Singapore as special guests.

It was awesome and I really enjoyed myself.

I am always a shy person when I try to approach new people.

This time,

with the right friends I suck up my guts and took pictures with the guests.

It was awesome and was the best memory ever!

 I learnt something from both the special guests.

Be shameless in Cosplay, 

since cosplay is about having fun with friends.

I WILL give it a try.
  
  Here are some photos :
My junior~ Chelsea and Jin. Jin likes Naruto

My favorite photo . With Jin and Miguel

Tessie and Kitska as Rin and Haruka from Free!

My revenge for my junior! Surprise kiss from Mikaze Ai

Day 1 ~ KHR group
Day 2 ~ DRRR!! group


Fem! Shizuo & Shizuo














My first photo bomb. Iwatobi team WHY?!




















 



    This year,

I bought a lot of stuffs! I usually don't buy things during HC except for OtaFuse.

Here's what I bought.
A photo calender from Kachang Puteh , 'K' tumblr , Natsuki UtaPri Debut nendo, neko mimi ( Black & White),
SnK stickers, anime phone charms , stickers . The goodie bags are freebies!

      


















 I hope next year's HobbyCon is just as epic as this year!

Comments