First weekend after the first two days of school

   The first two days  of school was pleasant.

Since this year I am a candidate for SPM this year,

I am soon to be pressurized by the teachers about getting good results and go to college successfully.

  Ugh,

I was not expecting certain teachers as my subjects teacher this year..... 

Yes,  I am very picky...

  This year,

I feel like having a cosplan .

It won't debut until end of the year. 

Due to I CAN'T attend any events this year ,

so I have to push back until end of the year.

  I am also planning to make one of my teacher into a meme;

it's my last year, 

so why not have fun!

   I am bummed that CNY is at the end of the month!!!

WHY THIS YEAR SO EARLY?!

Still,

 I can't wait to take some Ang Paos for my trip to KL in March!!! 

I am facing a crisis ,

and I am awaiting the March holidays already.....

KL~ KL~

 Till Then! <3

Comments