Merentas Desa 2014

     Yesterday was the once a year Merentas Desa of my school.

It was my last year to join the first sports event of my school.

YES!!! NO MORE RUNNING FOR THE YEARS TO COME!!!! //cries

This year was a bit special,

since our neighboring school SMK Lok Yuk were also having their MD at the same day,same time and with the same route.

So....KK peps, you can guess which school I am from then.

  But,

our school won't let us run with the Lok Yukians.

Still,

I was fun.

My planning for a family reunion with my cousin failed....

Cause I didn't saw them TT x TT

   The overall winner was Henthorne and it was pretty predictable since they were MD overall winner since 2011.

My team, Leggatt got 2nd place.

Not bad....

GO LEGGATT BE NO.1 FOR THE ANNUAL SPORTS DAY !!!!

Chinese New Year is soon to come!!!

I wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

马年刑大运!!

美女帅哥们,

新年时别吃太多!
 




Comments