Recently addicted to Sengoku Basara

 Recently,

I started watching Sengoku Basara. 

An anime that was aried in 2009 and it was a PS3 game.

I never tried watching it until now.

 It all started when I was talking about some historical stuff with my friend.

And that time was during the free period of my history class. 

( History class can make you debate with your friends about historical events..)

We suddenly talked about the Chinese history , 

三国演义。

It was really fun and interesting,


once we talked about Date Masamune, Oda Nobunaga....

Sengoku Basara came in mind and I got brain washed by my friend to watch the anime.

Not only that,

I also wanted to play the PS 3 game of Sengoku Basara.

I hope my dad is going to buy a PS 3 at our KL trip during march. * fingers crossed*

    My favorite character in Basara is Date Masamune,

MY GWAD! HE IS HAWT!!!!





Comments