Loots from friends

   During the CNY ( Chinese New Year / Lunar New Year ) holidays,

ALL my friends went to other countries for holiday.

I was really shocked and happy that they all bought me gifts from their trip.

        My first gift was a set of Sengoku Basara Doujinshi all the way from Taiwan!

It was from my friend Samson,

he is a really nice friend.

Two is about Date Masamune ( My Husbando), the other two is about Yukimura
















       Next, 

another friend of mine ~ Foxyzz Ai ;

She's my friend in real-life & in the Cosplay community,

went to Japan and got me another AWESOME gift!

A Vocaloid pocket watch from SEGA !!

The pocket watch's theme is Aku no Musume! 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Compiled photo of my pocket watch
























    Next time is my turn to buy ALL of my friends some cool things!



Comments