K : Missing Kings review

    I just watched  the movie today and I can't shut up about it.

  So,

K fans that haven't watched the movie READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The movie is one hour and forty three minutes , short but worth it!

Basically the beginning is the recap of all the episodes of the anime,
all the good , bad , memorable moments.

I fangirled over the moments that Mikoto was in.

Moving on,

the story was told in Kuroh's point of view and he had an aniki that looks like a faggot who ended up being my new favorite character.

The new character name is Misakuji Yukari.

Even his name is so girly....

I am impressed with the design of the movie ,

for the design raking I give 9/10 ,

It has a high rank because the design is very alive and modern.
 
   Next,

I am surprised that HOMRA was temporary disbanded when Mikoto died.

Huehue... ; ___ ;

Anna was hunted down by the Green clan dued to her abilities to find Shiro.

While HOMURA was on hiatus,

Anna was under the watch of Kamoto ,

the fat ass who became a hottie during summer.

The Green clan are like ninjas ,

I am really impressed with that one.

Meanwhile while Anna was been kidnapped,

Yata went to find Fushimi for help.

Awwwe~

  Although the movie was a total cliffhanger,

the huge surprise was Anna ,

the cute Lolita that Mikoto favors the most is the new Red King!

   Lastly,

Shiro was alive and he was alive and was with the gold king.

The movie ended with Shiro saying that he will walk the path that the gold king had chosen to walk.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Story ranking: 8/10

Moderate ranking because the story is cliffhangy... ¬_¬

     Overall ,

I never paid attention to the movie...

Too busy fangirling over all my favorites in the big screen. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

My OTP SaruMisa was every where.

I squealled when Yata blushed as he tried to Fushimi. \(^▽^@)ノ

When Yata cried I'm like " Yata, here I have tissue ." * gives tissue *

Final thoughts,

The movie itself was great I hope GoRa and GoHands will make a second season of K.

You can't just leave the story hanging like that!!! (>д<)

I'm disappointed at the censorship,

I can't enjoy Seri and Neko.

I know they had boobies ,

Oh COME ON !!!

It can't be helped ,

a muslim country what to do... = 3 =

Rankings:

Story : 8/10

Design: 9/10

Character design: 9.5/ 10

Music: 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10

The poster 
(♡˙︶˙♡)
My freebies ☆_☆

Comments