Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

   I haven't been updating this blog was due to moving from my grandma's back to my old but renovated house. And, moving my shit and other things ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS. My room is still in progress on decorating with my things.
 
  I will be going to college at Kuala Lumpur during September, but before leaving I am taking official Japanese lessons to help myself in my daily life as a NEET and an Otaku. Thank god I had friends at cram school.~O(≧▽≦)O

  I will be having a phtoshoot, UtaPri Shining All Star themed again soon. This time it would hopefully be better than last time...... Cause, 2/4 of Quartet Night will be joining !!! Yay~ Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttt................. My previous photos aren't ready yet. I wonder what's taking the photog sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. 。゜(`Д´)゜。 I want my photos!!!

  Yesterday, April 27th I turned 18!!! Yay~~~ I am a legal adult but, I still watch anime, fangirl over fictional characters and I still dress like a hobo. I am not that desperate on finding a boyfriend cause, I believe in fate and all that jazz. So, if you're ready to deal with my craziness then try and date me if YOU dare. But, I still prefer 2D guys though.


BTW, I won't be joining KK based events cause I'll be at KL during September until I am done with college. So, my events would be KL based.(* >ω<) Comic Fiesta, here I come!

So, Peace out !!!!
 

Comments