Haven't been updating lately...

 Uwah.... it's been a while that i blogged here! Technically, I had been really busy and lazy ......
Currently I am facing my WORST nightmare - MID TERM EXAM !!!! The exam last THREE WEEKS nuuuuuu!!!!!!! My life is over!!!!!!

   My activities this year doesn't start until the second semester starts , I am recently addicted to light novels mainly << DURARARA!! >> I know i am slow in catching up with anime .... After 3 years of being a Just For Fun cosplayer , I have decided to join the Cosplay competition this year. I FINALLY convinced myself to do it!  Please support me on this! Last week I was addicted watching a Korean Drama- 'Rooftop Prince'
The main actor was Park Yoochun from JYJ. He is awesome acting as ancient Korean type characters! My sister and I were in to this TOGETHER and it's the first time that we both like the same thing and didn't caused any fights.

 

Comments