Holidays are ALMOST over

       I haven't been blogging after my teacher's day celebration blog.

The holidays are almost over and I had spent my holidays on Otome games and Pokemon.

I started to play Pokemon Pearl , 

it was a really fun game.

Sadly,

my DS won't let me play any more since the SD card is faulty....

    Besides Pokemon,

I played 2 Otome games!

The first one is called 'Black Wolves Saga ~ Last Hope' and the other is called 'Shirahana no ori ~ Hiiro no Kakera 4'

Both were interesting games,

as for BWS, 

I kept getting bad endings and I got fed up .....

I'm debating with myself should I quit the game or not.

 Shirahana is a really nice game,

I had the walkthrough in my old B'slog magazine.

Still,

I hope to play Diabolik Lovers next! 

   Once school reopens,

I'm going to be a bit busy ....

My SPM trials will be during August and I WILL find a way to attend OtaFuse in September!












             Till Then~

Comments