Parasyte Live Action Movie Thoughts




   Based on the manga by Hitoshi Iwaaki, Parasyte is about aliens taking over the human body by entering their body through their ear taking over their brain. 17-year-old teen named Shinichi Izumi, who lives with his mother and father . One night, worm-like creatures called Parasites appear on Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasite attempts to crawl into Shinichi's ear while he sleeps, but fails as Shinichi is wearing headphones, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead.

   I was slightly disappointed on the story plot for it didn't follow the manga. But, the storyline was good though. I watched this movie with my mom, she wasn't thrilled with the story but I told her I only watch the movie for Migi. I LOVE Migi, oh how I wish my right hand is smarter than me. = 3 =....

 I am excited for the 2nd part of the movie and I am planning to watch with a group of friends who love the series and I will be cosplaying as Murano.

The voice for Migi I'd still perfer Aya Hirano. 


My rank for Parasyte part 1 > 8.5/10 

Comments