Kamisama Hajimemashita Season 2 Review/thoughts








  Hi there!

I am doing my 2nd review for animes I had watched finish . And..... Now, my subject would be my favourite Shoujo Manga; 2nd to Vampire Knight.   Kamisama Hajimemshita or Kamisama Kiss to most people.
 I had spent the entire day yesterday watching the anime. Honestly,  I am quite disappointed as a few parts from the manga were not shown in the anime. The staffs in charge of Kamisama sure love to leave the story hanging, I MEAN WHY DO YOU LEAVE TOMOE BEING ALL TSUNDERE ABOUT HIS FEELINGS FOR NANAMI?!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was delighted to know that Akura Ou would make his appearance in the anime and he is friggin voiced by Junichi Suwabe!! The man who voices A LOT of awesome but narcissistic characters.....



Akura Ou's concept art for the anime:

Not bad, but he needs more screen time.





I am disappointed cause before Nanami went to the God Summit, she had a competition with a girl called Hiiragi Kayako for a spot in the Summit and.... WTF actually happened?! That ENTIRE story line WAS CUT OFF?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Kayako won't get her voice voiced and I can't really imagine how would she sound like. It'd be nice if she would be voiced by Orikasa Fumiko or Romi Paku. // draws circle on the floor


 < Kayako.....

The story was good, I laughed and mentally broke down with it. PEOPLE STHAP BULLYING MIZUKI!!!!! HE NEEDS LOVE!!!!!!!!!
 The opening and ending were great, Hanae's singing were beautiful as always~



The Ending 'Otototoide'

The Opening 'Kamisama no Kamisama'



Furball here is voiced by Hiro-tan, WHAT THE HELL?! WHY HIRO-TAN?! plus , he isn't that evil yet.... Q w Q





Final thoughts, The whole story was great , please make it longer next time. I can't wait for the OADs~

Comments