Uta no Prince-sama Shining All Stars Photoshoot ( Feb 28 2015)

   This is a SUPER late post about my very first official  photo shoot back in February this year. The photographer gave me the photos late and I had to delay on writing the post.

Venue: Tanjung Lipat Beach

Cosplayers: Koimo (Nanami Haruka) ; Sora (Ittoki Otoya) ; Ron ( Kurusu Syo

Photographer: Azhar aka Pandagraphy

Helpers: Mori , Kaz 

  I really enjoyed the whole photo shoot, it was windy and it was hard to keep my wig neat. Not only that, we also had  a picnic with friends since it was also the 2nd day of the Four Seasons Toy Fair that day. FTW, I also had a post about the Toy Fair do check it out. 

First of all, I would like to thank Azhar for being the photog for the shoot. The photos were great and I am really satisfied with them. Next, I would like to thank my friends Mori & Kaz for being the saikangs on dealing with the reflectors although they are 'Vampires' they still stood under the sun to help. Lastly, I would like to thank my princes Sora and Ron who were my partners for the day.  I hope the next photoshoot would be more awesome.


We will show how much we love you Nanami!

Nanami....

Shiawase ~

Otoya: I'll catch you when you fall, Nanami.

I want to be more than friends Nanami.

Lies ....

Truth! Otoya & Syo.... wwww


Who will you choose Princess?


Break time, Otoya got fed by Nanami
Syo also got a chance. Shiawase na~

Thank you for understanding my feelings.

Otoya & Syo: Nanami~ * stares like puppies *


Mori trying to help me but... Passer bys are gonna think the wrong way...

Syo: Nanami is MINE!  Otoya; No!!! Nanami is MINE!!

My leg fell asleep during the break and my princes help me to loosen the strain.

Eye candy for you girls~ Syo & Otoya
Kiss scene version Saikang

Kiss scene version Nanami & Syo
 <=======>
The truth behind these photos, I was really nervous and they ( Saikangs ) demo for me so I could picture it...
Saranghae version Otoya

Saranghae version Syo





 I have an upcoming photoshoot which will also be Uta no Prince-sama Shining All Star, this time the senpais will be joining! Yay~ Stay Tuned!!!

Comments